What do we use your personal data for?
- To create your personal account on the Website (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and payment details)
- To send email message notifications of delivery status
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you, after this your personal data will be deleted.
How do we protect your data?
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorised access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments.